Taliwet Composition : Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium I.P. .1% w/v
Taliwet-PG Composition :
- Polyethylene IP 0.4% W/V
- Propylene Glycol IP 0.3% W/V
- Dosage form Ophthalmic Solution (Eye drops)
Description : Carboxymethyl cellulose is a lubricating agent, lubricates & moisturizes the dry irritated eyes.
Indications : Taliwet is indicated for temporary relief from burning irritation and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or due to exposure to wind or sun.
- Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Hypersensitivity to any components of this medication.
Warnings & precautions
- To avoid contamination do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- If you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye and if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
- If solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use. Keep out of the reach of children.
- In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or consult your physician.
Storage : Store in a cool dry place. Protect from light.
Presentation : Taliwet Eye Drop is available in sterile FFS Pack of 10 ml.