Taliderm –S Clobetasol :
- Is a glucocorticoid that is highly useful in dermatitis
- More effective than calcipotriol, camptothecin and tazarotene. Immunopharmacol Immunotoxicol.
Salicylic Acid : Acts as an anti-inflammatory, bactericidal & anti-septic
- Skin Disorders involving scaling, itching & inflammation
- Taliderm- S Ointment 0.05% is a topical skin ointment used to treat dry resistant hyperkeratotic skin conditions, in which the outer layer of the skin becomes thickened, dry and scaly. These conditions include recalcitrant eczema (difficult to treat), dermatitis, lichen planus (itchy swollen rash on the skin, mouth or tongue) and Ichthyosis vulgaris (accumulation of dry dead skin in patches that look like fish scales) and moderate to severe plaque psoriasis (thickening of the skin).
also used to treat acne, to clear pimples and blemishes.
- Taliderm-s Cream is a topical skin cream used to treat melasma, a chronic skin disorder characterised by symmetrical, blotchy, brownish facial pigmentation. Melasma is caused by over production of melanin by the pigment-producing cells melanocytes.
- It is thought to have a genetic predisposition and may be triggered by various factors including sun exposure, pregnancy, hormone treatments, some toiletries, and hypothyroidism (low thyroid hormone).
- Glowlite Cream is a combination treatment that lightens the skin and reduces the risk of dermatitis, inflammation of the skin that can be associated with using skin lighteners alone to treat Melasma.(Meatasar ht this combination of medications for treatment of melasma has been found to provide better improvement than treatment with a single medication.
For Treatment of Skin Hyperplgmentation :
- Lightens Dark Patches of Skin
- Provides Fast Relief & Clinically Tested
- For Fair and Blemish Free Skin